BSc (Hons) Nutrition Science
Mémé is founder of Biohealth Clinic and also works for The Centre for Integrative Sports Nutrition.
“I’m fascinated by the fast-developing technology and science that is revealing innovative ways to work on health and wellbeing. However, I firmly believe in using well-researched studies together with creating a good connection with you to understand your needs and provide the right recommendations.”
Understanding a clients’ health and nutritional status is a window into the complexity of the human body and the possibility to understand how small changes at root cause can have a domino like effect that can create positive change in health.
Each programme includes
Each programme includes personalised health reports and support throughout to help you achieve your health goals. This may include personalised diet, lifestyle and supplement recommendations as well as functional testing from private laboratories.
For bookings or enquiry please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of focus include:
- Gastrointestinal health
- Burn out
- Integrative sports nutrition
- Integrative cancer support, pre or post treatment
- BSc Nutrition Science, CNELM & Middlesex University
- Diploma in Health and Nutrition, BCNH & Greenwich University
- A certified NLP (neurolinguistic programming) practitioner
- Live and Dry Blood Analysis, Dr. Okker •Certificate of Integrative Sports Nutrition, CISN
- Peat Institute Integrative Cancer Care, Patricia Peat
- Immunology, Dr Samuel Yannuck (in progress)
Mémé is a member of the following professional bodies:
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Association of neuro-linguistic programming (ANLP)